Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a different kind of salsa. It is kind of pretty looking. Those who can not handle a lot of heat in salsa enjoy this. I always get requests for the recipe when I make this. I always make it a day ahead of time and I usually double the batch.
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Stir all ingredients together. It's best if you make it a day ahead of time to let the flavor's blend together.