Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different kind of salsa. I do not like cilantro, so I leave it out.
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Blend all ingredients together except cheese and chill.
- Just before serving, stir in cheese.
- Serve with your favorite dippers such as tortilla chips or scoops.
- Makes 5-6 cups.