Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is quick and easy. There are other similiar recipes that are wonderful.This has a little more zip.Enjoy.
- 4 cups frozen corn, thawed or 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack queso dip
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives, drained (optional)
- Pam cooking spray
- 15 plain Doritos, Toasted Corn flavor, crushed
- Preheat oven 375*.
- In mixing bowl, corn, margarine, flour, sugar and additional green and red peppers if desired.)Stir in Monterey Jack Queso dip and sliced green olives.
- Pour into 1 1/2 greased casserole.
- Top with crushed Dorito chips.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add two more tablspoon of monterey jack cheese queso dip and stir in before serving if you want it more creamy.
This was very tasty. About the only change I'll make for next time is to up the crushed tortilla chips a bit, and mix them into the corn to make it a little thicker!
This is awesome!! My tastebuds are doing the happy dance. I made this this evening to accompany chicken quesadilla. Very easy to make. I used a cup of mixed peppers - red,orange,green and yellow. And I added chopped black olives. Placed mixture in a PAM sprayed pie dish. Plus I found habenero doritas and crushed them for the topping. This is a definite keeper. Thanks so much for a very tasty dish!