Recipe by Montana Heart Song
This is quick and easy. There are other similiar recipes that are wonderful.This has a little more zip.Enjoy.
- 4 cups frozen corn, thawed or 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack queso dip
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives, drained (optional)
- Pam cooking spray
- 15 plain Doritos, Toasted Corn flavor, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375*.
- In mixing bowl, corn, margarine, flour, sugar and additional green and red peppers if desired.)Stir in Monterey Jack Queso dip and sliced green olives.
- Pour into 1 1/2 greased casserole.
- Top with crushed Dorito chips.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add two more tablspoon of monterey jack cheese queso dip and stir in before serving if you want it more creamy.