Recipe by Claire de Luna
This is so simple and an incredibly good crunchy, savory treat. You can also use hot peppered Jack cheese for another taste altogether. Great as an appetizer or served with soup.
Top Review by Jessie MacMillan
I made these today as gifts. I found that what really made them crispy was the size of the cheese. The best size was that of a pat of butter. Anything larger would start to get too brown before it got crispy. Yum!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cheese into l/4 inch slices.
- Space cheese 3 inches apart on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, to taste.
- Bake 5-10 minutes at 400 degrees F depending on your oven (Watch these closely; Do not overbake).
- Remove immediately and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.