1/2 Photos of Monterey Jack Chicken, Bursting With Flavor
1 hr 30 mins
Amie in Arizona's Note:
Served with your favorite mashed potatoes.... and this easy salsa topping, it tastes incredible..You will think you're in heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices bacon, cooked (not too crisp)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1At least one hour or even a day ahead of time, make the Salsa Topping.
- 2Mix Salsa ingredients in a small bowl, chill.
- 3In a 13x9" baking dish, place the chicken, (not touching) and dot with Butter.
- 4Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes, or until done.
- 5While chicken is cooking fry bacon and shred the cheeses.
- 6When chicken is fully cooked, remove from oven.
- 7Turn oven up to 425°F (*Unless you prefer the broiler).
- 8Spread the barbecue sauce on chicken, then the bacon and then add cheeses.
- 9Place the baking dish, back into the hot oven* or under the broiler for a few minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly, plate and top with the chilled Salsa Topping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Jack Chicken, Bursting With Flavor
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 754.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 34.7 g