Recipe by Anita Harris
Excellent dip!! Got this recipe from a male friend who is a great cook and does alot of entertaining and this is always requested by guests that have had it before. Not sure on prep or heating times (since microwaves differ the cheese may melt quicker in some than others).
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (4 ounce) cans shrimp, drained well
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained well
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients in a microwavable safe serving dish (a quiche dish works well for this).
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue to microwave for 30 seconds each time-stirring well after each 30 seconds-until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with tortilla and/or corn chips.