Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cold dip. Always a big hit.Also good to top tacos with. Makes a lot.
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients except dressing.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Refrigerate 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Serve w/tortilla chips.
This dip is great! You can even use this on a Baked Potato if you run out of things to put on them! Pop it in the Microwave abouut 15 -20 seconds and you have a nice snack.