Recipe by MayorLady
My sis-inlaw gave this to me
Top Review by email@example.com
Thank your sister-in-law, for the recipe and thank you for posting it. I fixed it last night for my husband and I. WE really liked it, but my husband thought it was a little too much, sauce.Will cut back next time. Also, i used a combination of colby and monterey cheese, combined. Worked out great. Thanks, MayorLady.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn chips, crushed (3 cups crushed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add onion; reduce heat and saute 5 minutes.
- Drain excess fat.
- Place 2 cups of crushed corn chips in bottom of greased 1 1/2 quart dish.
- Layer ground beef over chips.
- Pour enchilada sauce over beef.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining corn chips over top of casserole.
- Bake additional 5 minutes.
- Top individual servings with sour cream, if desired.