Recipe by Marie
Ground beef is mixed together with shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped onion and seasonings, grilled on the barbecue grill and served on a toasted sesame seed bun. Add toppings of your choice. Moist and delicious!
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shredded cheese, pepper sauce, ground beef, chopped onion, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well, let stand for about 10 minutes and then shape into 8 burgers.
- Grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Brush inside of buns with butter and place cut side down on grill to brown very lightly.
- Serve burgers on warm buns with your favorite toppings.