Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This unique green bean recipe is full of flavor and sure to please your family and friends. I modified it from a recipe I found in Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by iris5555
I first made this recipe quite some time ago after finding it in a Land o Lakes butter recipe booklet. That recipe called for summer savory rather than lemon pepper. I also use frozen green beans rather than canned. This recipe has stood the test of time in our family.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese