- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 cups pureed tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the oil to the fondue pot and saute the garlic, onions, and green pepper until tender.
- Do not brown.
- Add the tomato and cheese and stir constantly with a wooden spool until hot and melted.
- When the fondue starts to bubble add the Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve with chunks of fresh french bread cut into cubes.