Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was given this dish by a friend after the birth of my daughter. It was wonderful and all the kids loved it.
- 4 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 2 (11 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, with red and green pepprs drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (16 oz)
- 4 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, corn, soup, and cheese in an 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick and milk into soft dough.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2" thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2" cutter.
- Place biscuits on chicken mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until biscuits are golden.
Made this for supper tonight and I was easy to make.It has good flavor but it needed a little spice of some sort. Thanks for the recipee.