Recipe by Lara H
5 ingredients... talk about easy :) I found this on the helmans site and it turned out well for me.
Top Review by Queen Roachie
Made this for my husband tonight and he said it was good. I didn't have it, as we did chicken breasts two different ways and I'm not really into salsa. I did change a tiny bit, as I didn't think the bread crumbs would go with the salsa, so I stirred some taco seasoning into the mayo, added a touch of sour cream to the mixture, then skipped the breading and just baked it like that. I'll make this again when he's craving salsa chicken. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brush chicken with mayonnaise on all sides then dip in bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13" pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; top with salsa then cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked thoroughly.