1/1 Photo of Monterey Chicken Bake
Lara H's Note:
5 ingredients... talk about easy :) I found this on the helmans site and it turned out well for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Brush chicken with mayonnaise on all sides then dip in bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- 3Arrange chicken in a 9x13" pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes; top with salsa then cheese.
- 5Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: