Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty blend of chicken , stuffing and cheese
Make and share this Monterey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Make stuffing mix according to directions on the box, using 1/4 cup less water.
- Spread stuffing in the bottom of a 9 x 13 in baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- Spread sour cream over stuffing.
- Spread California Blend vegetables over sour cream.
- Lay raw chicken over Vegetables.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over chicken.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover foil and bake 15 minutes until browned.