1 hr 30 mins
A tasty blend of chicken , stuffing and cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make stuffing mix according to directions on the box, using 1/4 cup less water.
- 2Spread stuffing in the bottom of a 9 x 13 in baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- 3Spread sour cream over stuffing.
- 4Spread California Blend vegetables over sour cream.
- 5Lay raw chicken over Vegetables.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheese over chicken.
- 7Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over all.
- 8Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 9Uncover foil and bake 15 minutes until browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 958.3
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1830.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 59.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables