1/2 Photos of Monterey Chicken
8 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes straight from Chili's itself! I asked a manager and this is what he told me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt together and place chicken breasts in it. Add enough water to bring the marinade up to the middle of the chicken breast.
- 3Mix together the marinade (as mentioned above) and place into a ZipLoc bag large enough for all the chicken breasts to fit inches Add water until the marinade reaches the top of the chicken breasts.
- 4Marinate for as close to 8 hours as possible.
- 5To cook:.
- 6Bake, Broil, Grill or Skillet Fry, either way works well. Chili's grills (and I prefer grilled). Choose your preferred method and cook until the breasts are done.
- 7While the breasts are cooking, fry up the bacon until CRISP!
- 8When the chicken is done, top each breast with 2 tbsps of BBQ sauce, two strips of bacon and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- 9Microwave the breasts (or broil) until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 1615.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: