1/1 Photo of Monterey Cheese Crisps
Quick low-carb snack. I find that these work better than some similar recipes that use shredded cheese. The spices on these really 'pop' too - Yum!!!! I've also used Colby-Jack cheese, and it works great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Slice cheese into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 3Place slices 3 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown - watch closely. Making sure they're golden brown is important - this will ensure they 'crisp' as they cool.
- 6Leave crisps on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then carefully place crisps on paper towels to finish cooling.
- 7These store well in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Cheese Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 407.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g