Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, inexpensive, one-pot casserole dish. My mom gave this recipe to me many years ago. The kids will love it!
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef.
- Add pepper, onion, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add tomato soup and kidney beans.
- Add cooked macaroni.
- Stir all ingredients, serve, and enjoy.