Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined.
- Place en equal number of slices of the turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on 8 slices of the bread.
- Top with the remaining 8 slices of bread.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over low heat.
- Dip 2 sandwiches, 1 at a time, in the egg mixture, coating completely.
- Place in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side, or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches, adding more butter as needed.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately with preserves on the side for dipping.