Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great for lunch or brunch!!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- vegetable oil
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard, stirring well; spread on one side of each bread slice.
- Place one slice each of turkey, ham, and cheese on top of 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally; secure with wooden picks.
- beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
- Beat eggs; add sour cream and milk, stirring well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Dip sandwich halves in batter; coat with breadcrumbs.
- Carefully lower sandwich halves, one at a time, into deep hot oil (375 degrees); fry until golden turning once.
- Drain; remove wooden picks.
- Serve sandwiches immediately.
This is a great dish! I recommend serving it with powdered sugar on top with a side of jelly!