1/1 Photo of Monte Cristo Sandwich
Their is only one word for this sandwich and its Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one side of each slice of bread with preserves.
- 2Layer ham and cheese between the spread side of the bread slices.
- 3In a shallow bowl or pie plate, beat together milk and egg white.
- 4Coat a nonstick pan or griddle with cooking spray.
- 5Heat over medium heat.
- 6Dip each sandwich in milk mixture, turning to coat.
- 7Place in pan; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 9Yield: 2 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monte Cristo Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 948.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 21.2 g