Recipe by icetea
This recipe was distributed to Annual Passholders of Disneyland in a recent newsletter and can also be found in various cookbooks.
Top Review by barbara in Tx
Yes Yes Yes, Thank you. I wish I could give it more stars. This is the way that I have had it for years. I moved to a small town in Georgia and cant get one here. so again THANK YOU..
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces sliced white turkey meat
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 8 slices egg bread
- canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- BATTER: Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Add water to beaten egg, then add to flour mixture and mix well. Set aside.
- SANDWICH: Make a sandwich using turkey first, then Swiss cheese, and then ham.
- Cut sandwich into quarters using toothpicks to hold sandwich together.
- Dip sandwich in egg batter and fry in 360°F canola oil until golden brown.
- Remove toothpicks and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with raspberry jelly.