Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Southern Living. I love jam on a sandwhich! :) And these are really easy to make as well! I like them also with a strawberry peach jam!
- 2 ounces shaved ham
- 1 (2 ounce) packagefrozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 3⁄4 teaspoons strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Divide shaved ham among 15 frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells. Sprinkle with shredded Swiss cheese, and top each with 1/4 teaspoons strawberry jam.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake 6 minutes.
Pretty, Delicious & Perfect!
Another so, so easy recipe made and enjoyed with my grankids. The floor is now mopped, dishes washed and cooking class closed. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
These were a vig surprise...the taste is really really good for such a simple recipe....