Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
So delicious, so soothing, so easy! Time given assumes already brewed coffee.
- 1 ounce Kahlua or 1 ounce other coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier or 1⁄2 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 -6 ounces hot coffee
- 1⁄2 ounce whipped cream
- lemon juice, to to rim glass
- sugar, to taste
- grated chocolate, to garnish
- Brew the coffee.
- Moisten the rim of an Irish coffee cup with lemon juice, and dip into sugar.
- Pour the Kahlua and Grand Marnier into the cup, and fill (almost to the top) with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve immediately.
WOW ANN! Another great coffee recipe! I cheated a tad in the fact I used Peach Schnapps and Kahlua. The coffee was Moca Java and I dusted the whipped cream with 70 percent dark chocolate shavings from a nutmeg grater. I enjoyed this last night after dinner. Made for Veg N' Swap #58.