1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is like Monte Cristo Sandwiches, but is much easier! (It is essentially a strata!) Make sure that you eat these "sandwiches" with a fork (at the least) and enjoy! Note: Cooking time does not include time in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim 4 pieces of bread and put in the bottom of a 9 x 9 glass casserole.
- 2Evenly sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the bread.
- 3Layer the turkey and ham evenly over the cheese.
- 4Evenly sprinkle the remaining cheese over the meat.
- 5Cover with the remaining pieces of bread.
- 6Beat together the eggs, milk, mustard, and onion powder, then pour over the bread.
- 7Press lightly on the bread with a fork, pushing down into the egg mixture.
- 8Cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 minutes or until the top and sides are golden.
- 10Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving, sprinkled with the powdered sugar.
- 11Serve with raspberry preserves on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monte Cristo Bake
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1080.0
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 443.4 mg
- Sodium 797.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 83.1 g