Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love all types of stuffed egg recipes. if anyone has any that are to die for just let me know.
- 6 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 cup crab (flaked)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon green pepper (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons French dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Slice eggs in halves the long way.
- Remove yolkes and mince them.
- Mix them along with crab meat, celery, green pepper.
- Blend dressing with mayo/sour cream.
- Add to filling.
- Stir well.
- Fill eggs.