Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook and changed it around a bit. It originally called for halibut but we don't eat it so I changed it to tilapia. It was originally submitted to the book by Lisa Wahl of Scobey, MT.
- Rub tilapia with 2 tbsp butter. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange tilapia in a 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, Greek yogurt and lemon juice together; spread evenly over tilapia.
- Sprinkle bacon bits over top of yogurt mixture.
- Melt remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat (or in microwave).
- Remove from heat and add croutons. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle crouton mixture over tilapia.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, depending on thickness of tilapia.