Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe that was on a can of Maple Syrup. Mont-Laurier is a city in the province of Quebec, Canada.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed or 1 loaf fresh bread dough
- maple syrup
- Roll dough out thinly. Pour 1/4 inch (or more) of maple syrup into the bottom of an ovenproof baking dish.
- Spread dough over the maple syrup.
- If desired, pour another 1/4 inch of maple syrup on top of the dough.
- Bake at 350 F until bread is cooked through. (maybe between 25-30 minutes).
Interesting. dh didn't like it at all, 1 kid loved it, the other kid & I liked it. I was bummed when I finally got the dough rolled out ten when I went to transfer it to the pan it shriveled. i thought it was going to be kind of like fried dough but it was denser. dd described it as like a pancake. but it was very easy. Made for Aussie Swap 3/12. Thanks!