Recipe by Nonnie4Two
I came up with this recipe when the monsters decided they actually liked meatloaf and wanted additional varieties. I usually serve this with a salad and refried beans.
Top Review by Luvs 2 Cook
What a GREAT meatloaf! It was sooooooo ful of flavor. I used ground sirlon and added some minced garlic (because I put it in everything), and a Mexican blend chesse, with a little salsa on tope with the last topping of cheese otherwise I followed the recipe as writtened. This recipe was easy to pull together and a nice change frome regular meatloaf. I would advise that you nlet the loa sit for 5 minutes before slicing. I will make the monster again!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can spicy hot V8
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first six ingredients and 2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Press meat mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.