Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this recipe when the monsters decided they actually liked meatloaf and wanted additional varieties. I usually serve this with a salad and refried beans.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first six ingredients and 2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Press meat mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.