Recipe by Linzi Jordan
I came up with this one day when I was making a snack for the kids in my mom's daycare. I used whatever cereal I had on hand (the first time I made it I had Fruity Pebbles, Cheerios, and Rice Crispy) and even threw in some pretzels! The children loved them and I thought they tasted great as well!
Top Review by Sara 76
These are very tasty, but SO sticky and messy! Lol I guess kids like it that way, but these are definately an "eat it outside" treat. I added 8 cups of cereals instead of 6. I had no peanuts, but I will add them next time, and maybe some sultanas. A hit with the kids. [Made for Pick-A-Chef Fall 2008]
- 6 cups cereal, you may also add in pretzels and honey roasted peanuts
- 40 ounces marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add marshmallows and vanilla and stir continuously until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in mixed cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and anything else you are throwing in!
- Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!