Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A fun Halloween recipe to make with your kids. Very, easy as well as fun.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a wedge into the end of each cocktail sausage to make a toenail.Sausages can be cut in half and both ends used as toe nails.
- Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 3/4 inch wide. Discard the ends.
- Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Roll each sausage in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oven, then fill the toenail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.