Recipe by architect1281
This recepie is for a Stuffed Pizza size Stromboli using our favorite deli meat fillings, and vegatables We make this for family gatherings and special events like Sunday Football. It's sort of a Think Big or Go Home type dish. Made for a 15" round Pizza Stone. makes 16 generous servings.
Top Review by tracytrebilcox
LOVE this recipe! My only suggestion would be to double the meat, and possibly bake it for longer than suggested because the bottom half was rather soggy. It even got a thumbs up from my pizza snob.
- 907.18 g pizza dough
- 2 white onions, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large bell peppers, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 453.59 g Baby Spinach, Steamed and Drained
- 453.59 g black olives, Halved length wise
- 226.79 g genoa salami
- 226.79 g pepperoni, Large
- 226.79 g black forest ham
- 226.79 g capicola
- 226.79 g provolone cheese, Sharp
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 29.58 ml cornmeal
- 29.58 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat PiIzza Stone with a dusting of corn meal.
- Roll out first pound of Bread / Pizza dough extend beyond stone 1/2 inch.
- layer in order.
- Onion Rings with a sprinkling of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- cover with Salami, Pepper Rings, add in 1/2 of sliced olives.
- Pepperoni, Provolone Cheese,
- add Sliced Portabella, infill steamed drained spinach and remaining olives.
- add a sprinkling of mozzerella
- add peppered / black forest ham.
- add remaining onion and pepper.
- infill with mozzerella cheese.
- top with Coopocollo.
- Roll next 1 pound dough and cover stitching to base dough layer.
- coat with light olive oil and ventilate with knife to allow venting of steam.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 40 to 45 min untill golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 15 minute before slicing and Enjoy.