This recepie is for a Stuffed Pizza size Stromboli using our favorite deli meat fillings, and vegatables We make this for family gatherings and special events like Sunday Football. It's sort of a Think Big or Go Home type dish. Made for a 15" round Pizza Stone. makes 16 generous servings.
- 907.18 g pizza dough
- 2 white onions, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large bell peppers, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 453.59 g Baby Spinach, Steamed and Drained
- 453.59 g black olives, Halved length wise
- 226.79 g genoa salami
- 226.79 g pepperoni, Large
- 226.79 g black forest ham
- 226.79 g capicola
- 226.79 g provolone cheese, Sharp
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 29.58 ml cornmeal
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- Coat PiIzza Stone with a dusting of corn meal.
- Roll out first pound of Bread / Pizza dough extend beyond stone 1/2 inch.
- layer in order.
- Onion Rings with a sprinkling of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- cover with Salami, Pepper Rings, add in 1/2 of sliced olives.
- Pepperoni, Provolone Cheese,
- add Sliced Portabella, infill steamed drained spinach and remaining olives.
- add a sprinkling of mozzerella
- add peppered / black forest ham.
- add remaining onion and pepper.
- infill with mozzerella cheese.
- top with Coopocollo.
- Roll next 1 pound dough and cover stitching to base dough layer.
- coat with light olive oil and ventilate with knife to allow venting of steam.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 40 to 45 min untill golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 15 minute before slicing and Enjoy.