1/2 Photos of Monster Stromboli - Stuffed Pizza Style
1 hr 30 mins
Chef #1498150's Note:
This recepie is for a Stuffed Pizza size Stromboli using our favorite deli meat fillings, and vegatables We make this for family gatherings and special events like Sunday Football. It's sort of a Think Big or Go Home type dish. Made for a 15" round Pizza Stone. makes 16 generous servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pizza dough
- 2 white onions, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large bell peppers, Sliced in thin Rings
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 1 lb Baby Spinach, Steamed and Drained
- 1 lb black olives, Halved length wise
- 1/2 lb genoa salami
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, Large
- 1/2 lb black forest ham
- 1/2 lb capicola
- 1/2 lb provolone cheese, Sharp
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Coat PiIzza Stone with a dusting of corn meal.
- 2Roll out first pound of Bread / Pizza dough extend beyond stone 1/2 inch.
- 3layer in order.
- 4Onion Rings with a sprinkling of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- 5cover with Salami, Pepper Rings, add in 1/2 of sliced olives.
- 6Pepperoni, Provolone Cheese,
- 7add Sliced Portabella, infill steamed drained spinach and remaining olives.
- 8add a sprinkling of mozzerella
- 9add peppered / black forest ham.
- 10add remaining onion and pepper.
- 11infill with mozzerella cheese.
- 12top with Coopocollo.
- 13Roll next 1 pound dough and cover stitching to base dough layer.
- 14coat with light olive oil and ventilate with knife to allow venting of steam.
- 15Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 40 to 45 min untill golden brown.
- 16Allow to sit for 15 minute before slicing and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Stromboli - Stuffed Pizza Style
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 1211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: