Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted something to just throw together one night and this is what I came up with. My little sister came up with the name. All the kids loved it. Feel free to add and remove as you like. This can really act as a base. Enjoy! (the recipe says 6oz of beef ramen noodle, 2 packages is what you will need)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Brown your hamburger with the onion.
- Prepare the ramen noodles as package directs.
- Combine the two along with your corn.
- Mix your cornstarch with a little water and add to mixture to thicken.