Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup frozen collard greens
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (fresh ground is best)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries or 1 cup mixed berry, etc
- Combine collard greens, spinach, soymilk and maple syrup in tall, hand-blender-friendly container.
- Hand blend enough to reduce vegetables to a thick liquid.
- Add berries and flax seeds.
- Hand blend to desired consistency. If mixture is too thick, add water.
- (Smoothie will be about 325 calories total. Recipezaar overestimates calories on unsweetened soymilk).