This drink is perfect to serve on Halloween. It is orange and the straw (licorice) is black. If the slush is to thick to be slurped up through the licorice, stir the drinks until they melt more. From the Bonnie Stern Cookbook. It reminds me of creamsicles.
- 3⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 black licorice, twisters
- Place the orange juice and ice cream in a blender or food processor.
- Blend together until very smooth.
- Pour drink into 4 glasses. ( It is usually quite thick. If you want it thinner, process more or stir to melt).
- Cut the ends off licorice twisters and cut to fit the glasses as straws.