1/1 Photo of Monster Slush!
This drink is perfect to serve on Halloween. It is orange and the straw (licorice) is black. If the slush is to thick to be slurped up through the licorice, stir the drinks until they melt more. From the Bonnie Stern Cookbook. It reminds me of creamsicles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 black licorice, twisters
- 1Place the orange juice and ice cream in a blender or food processor.
- 2Blend together until very smooth.
- 3Pour drink into 4 glasses. ( It is usually quite thick. If you want it thinner, process more or stir to melt).
- 4Cut the ends off licorice twisters and cut to fit the glasses as straws.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Slush!
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: