Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Searched all seven pages of Velveeta recipes, this is not a repeat. Makes a very large amount. Velveeta and Rotel will never satisfy again.
- 4 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsroasted chipotle salsa (Arriba is my brand of choice)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) canssmall black olives, drained and cut into quarters
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced include the greens of one bunch
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 lbs hot breakfast sausage, scrambled, cooked and drained
- Mix all in a large crock pot and melt.
- Serve with tortilla chips.