Magically transform squash or pumpkin seeds into this spell-binding snack. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home's Fast Fixes With Mixes. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh squash seeds or 1 cup pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1In a skillet, saute seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; stir to coat. Spread in a single layer.
- 3Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
- 4Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Munchies
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salad dressing mix