Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Magically transform squash or pumpkin seeds into this spell-binding snack. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home's Fast Fixes With Mixes. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 cup fresh squash seeds or 1 cup pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- In a skillet, saute seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; stir to coat. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.