Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes plenty. Good packaged in little bags as party favors or giving out on Halloween night. Adapted from Our Best Bites blog.
- 1 (16 ounce) package almond bark
- 12 cups popped popcorn (about 1/2 C kernels)
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 1⁄2 cup mini Reese's pieces
- wax paper, parchment paper, foil
- Pop popcorn and place in a large (restaurant-size) bowl. Pour peanuts, candy corn and Reeces pieces on top.
- Take a large knife and break up almond bark. Melt according to package directions. (Microwave in intervals just until smooth and melted.).
- Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir until ingredients are well coated.
- Spread out onto waxed paper, parchment or foil. Let sit until completely dry and then break up into clumps. Store in airtight containers.