1 hr 5 mins
Preparing this in advance leaves lots of time to spend on details to make your Brunch a true success. Your BIG breakfast eaters will love this all-in-one monster of a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf day old bread (cubed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package pure pork sausage
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1Use any day old bread; whole wheat, 9 grain etc.
- 2cut into cubes.
- 3Line the bottom of a well-greased baking dish with the cubed bread.
- 4In a heavy fry pan, cook pork sausage and drain.
- 5Sprinkle the sausage on top of the bread cubes.
- 6In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, pepper, mustard and cheeses and mix well.
- 7Pour over the sausage and bread mixture and refridgerate overnight.
- 8Next morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9Remove baking dish and top with the crushed"party mix" and pour on the melted butter.
- 10Pop in oven and bake for 40 minutes; top gets crunchy and browned and it's delicious!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Morning Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 734.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g