Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy, snappy, pesto-y, cheesy, creamy tatoes!
Make and share this Monster Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil some water in a large pot. Make sure you salt the water.
- Wash potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half unless they're tiny, then leave whole.
- Boil potatoes about 12 minutes or until they're tender.
- Drain water from the pot and put potatoes back into the pot.
- Add broth, butter, cream, and pesto.
- Smash the potatoes with the skin on. They'll be chunky.
- Add in salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.