- 1 lb baby red potato
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil some water in a large pot. Make sure you salt the water.
- Wash potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half unless they're tiny, then leave whole.
- Boil potatoes about 12 minutes or until they're tender.
- Drain water from the pot and put potatoes back into the pot.
- Add broth, butter, cream, and pesto.
- Smash the potatoes with the skin on. They'll be chunky.
- Add in salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.