Easy, snappy, pesto-y, cheesy, creamy tatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil some water in a large pot. Make sure you salt the water.
- 2Wash potatoes.
- 3Cut potatoes in half unless they're tiny, then leave whole.
- 4Boil potatoes about 12 minutes or until they're tender.
- 5Drain water from the pot and put potatoes back into the pot.
- 6Add broth, butter, cream, and pesto.
- 7Smash the potatoes with the skin on. They'll be chunky.
- 8Add in salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: