Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are awsome! They have no flour in them; the oats work as it, so there is no need for it. Makes a ton of cookies, and you can put pretty much anything you want in them, hence the name Monster! These cookies don't last long at my house!!!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies (such as M & M's)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped (any kind) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2 cups oats (the quick cooking kind)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine eggs and sugars; mix well.
- Add salt, vanilla, peanutbutter, and butter (sometimes I don't use all the butter it calls for and it still turns out fine!). Mix well.
- Stir in M & M's, chocolate chips, and raisins and nuts (if using), baking soda and oatmeal.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake.