Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a favorite of the kiddos of all ages. Crunchy cookie, and makes more then you will ever need for any event.. This dough freezes great... you can also change candies, cereal to your taste. Have myself added honey bunches of oats with fruit in it, worked out great. Hope you enjoy!!! Oh beware these cookies are addictive and you might need to get the ole cake plate down to store them... Happy baking..
- Cream together sugars, butter.
- Add vamilla, corn syrup, and soda into mixture.
- Beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal and peanut butter.
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop with an ice cream scoop on a greased cookie sheet. Bake ten to twelve minutes @ 350* .
- There is no flour in these cookies.
- Variation: Double everything. Makes a large batch.