These are a favorite of the kiddos of all ages. Crunchy cookie, and makes more then you will ever need for any event.. This dough freezes great... you can also change candies, cereal to your taste. Have myself added honey bunches of oats with fruit in it, worked out great. Hope you enjoy!!! Oh beware these cookies are addictive and you might need to get the ole cake plate down to store them... Happy baking..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugars, butter.
- 2Add vamilla, corn syrup, and soda into mixture.
- 3Beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- 4Stir in oatmeal and peanut butter.
- 5Add chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- 6Drop with an ice cream scoop on a greased cookie sheet. Bake ten to twelve minutes @ 350* .
- 7There is no flour in these cookies.
- 8Variation: Double everything. Makes a large batch.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1245.0
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.8 mg
- Sodium 909.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 102.9 g
- Protein 29.8 g