- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light syrup (Karo or pancake)
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy or 4 ounces M&M's peanut chocolate candies
- Mix ingredients in order given.
- Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- (I bake mine 10 - 12 minutes). - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These are outstanding cookies. They are very easy to make and everyone loves them. I have used this recipe several times in the last couple of weeks. Warning: Do not put in the M&M's until the dough is completely mixed. If you put them in too soon they will be broken up by the mixer.
yummmm! these are one of my favourite cookies. (the dough is delicious too!) my mom used to bake these in summer when there were a whole bunch of kids around.. we all loved her for it. these are the only cookie that i make really large (about a golf-ball sized amount of dough per cookie).
I make this recipe whenever I need a LOT of cookies. It is a realy good recipe. the mother of one of my sons friends used to make them, and freeze part of the dough because it does make a realy big batch.