Recipe by Erin Justice
I see there are a lot of Monster cookie recipes on here, but there are slight variations of it. I prefer my mom's recipe. Yes I know it calls for a lot of ingredients and in large quantities, but what I like to do is make a large batch before Halloween--hence "Monster" cookies. I put the dough into containers and freeze. This helps me get a jump start on my holidays. I just give out the dough as gifts through the holidays. My family loves it because everyone loves them, but no one wants to take the time to make them.
- 453.59 g margarine
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml white Karo
- 1360.77 g chunky peanut butter
- 907.18 g brown sugar
- 1814.36 g white sugar
- 39.43 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4258.62 ml oatmeal
- 113.39 g butterscotch chips
- 453.59 g chocolate chips
- 340.19 g M&M'
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine, eggs, vanilla, syrup and peanut butter together.
- Add both sugars, baking soda and flour. Stir.
- Add oatmeal, stirring between scoop fulls.
- Stir in butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Chill for 3-4 hours.
- Form balls, and place on cookie sheet. (these suckers can spread so give them some room.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- You can freeze the dough for quite a while when covered well.