4 hrs 30 mins
Erin Harris's Note:
I see there are a lot of Monster cookie recipes on here, but there are slight variations of it. I prefer my mom's recipe. Yes I know it calls for a lot of ingredients and in large quantities, but what I like to do is make a large batch before Halloween--hence "Monster" cookies. I put the dough into containers and freeze. This helps me get a jump start on my holidays. I just give out the dough as gifts through the holidays. My family loves it because everyone loves them, but no one wants to take the time to make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix margarine, eggs, vanilla, syrup and peanut butter together.
- 2Add both sugars, baking soda and flour. Stir.
- 3Add oatmeal, stirring between scoop fulls.
- 4Stir in butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- 5Chill for 3-4 hours.
- 6Form balls, and place on cookie sheet. (these suckers can spread so give them some room.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 8You can freeze the dough for quite a while when covered well.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 300
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g