Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My DH and kids favorite treat. They are crazy for these.
Top Review by Annalisa
I made these whopper cookies for my little monsters. They are huge and so yummy. Can't think of anything that is missing. Love the M&Ms. Baked crisp near the edges but soft in the middle. Thanks for a delish treat.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) box brown sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 9 cups rolled oats
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 6 ounces M&M's peanut chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl, cream margarine and sugars.
- Add eggs and mix until fluffy.
- Stir in corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add flour and soda.
- Add oatmeal and mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop onto greased cookie sheet, not more than 6 per sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 13 minutes.