2 hrs 15 mins
The Tiny Chef's Note:
A recipe from my local newspaper that my grandmother kept and was passed onto me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups margarine, softened
- 6 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 12 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bag plain M&M's
- 18 cups regular oatmeal or 18 cups quick-cooking oatmeal, uncooked
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a very large bowl or a dishpan, cream together butter and peanut butter. Add brown and granulated sugars, corn syrup, vanilla, baking soda, eggs, chocolate chips, M&M's, and oatmeal.
- 3Use an ice cream scoop or a 1/4-cup measure to dip out dough. Flatten cookies on ungreased baking sheet, leaving ample room for spreading - place 8 on large cookie sheet or 6 on a jellyroll pan.
- 4Bake about 15 minutes, depending on size. After cooking a minute or two, carefully remove to wire rack to cool completely. Decorate, if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (6779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 296.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g