1/1 Photo of Monster Cookies
This a wonderful cookie recipe. I am asked to make these whenever we visit my in-laws.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Add peanut butter, light corn syrup, and vanilla till well blended.
- 4In another bowl, mix oats, baking soda, and salt together.
- 5Add oat mixture to creamed mixture with a wooden spoon.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms plain chocolate candy.
- 7Roll dough into 2 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- 8Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g