Recipe by Beachbunnymom
This a wonderful cookie recipe. I am asked to make these whenever we visit my in-laws.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1⁄2 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add peanut butter, light corn syrup, and vanilla till well blended.
- In another bowl, mix oats, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add oat mixture to creamed mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms plain chocolate candy.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.