This a wonderful cookie recipe. I am asked to make these whenever we visit my in-laws.
Make and share this Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add peanut butter, light corn syrup, and vanilla till well blended.
- In another bowl, mix oats, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add oat mixture to creamed mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms plain chocolate candy.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.